PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
Collection And Use Of Information
Express collects and uses personal information to respond to requests for information, products, and services. Unless we have your express consent, your personal information will only be used or shared to fulfill your request. Express collects personal information when you:
- Participate in a promotion or online survey in which we ask you for contact information (like e-mail address), and we may ask for additional optional survey information (like service preferences). We use this information to administer the program or activity, to notify winners, and, if you give us your opt-in consent at the time we collect your information, to send you
- Contact Express with a question or suggestion in which we collect your name, e-mail address and any comments you have. We only use this information to respond to and/or resolve your question or concern.
- Technical Information: When you visit our Web site, Express may collect technical information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. This information (sometimes referred to as “non- personally identifiable information”) may include the address (or “URL”) of the Web site that you came from before visiting our site, which pages you visit on our site, which browser you used to view our site and any search terms you have entered on our site. This technical data is aggregated and used to measure and improve the effectiveness of the Express site.
Cookies, Web Beacons, And Third Party Advertisers
You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads served by us or other advertising companies: AdRoll and Google are also members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) and adheres to the NAI Code of Conduct. You may use the NAI opt out tool.
- If you opt-out, we may still collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but it won’t be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you.
- If you use multiple browsers or devices you may need to execute this opt out on each browser or device.
Unless we have your express consent, Express will not sell, rent, loan, trade or lease personal information such as membership data or e-mail lists to any third party. We treat all information you provide as confidential. Occasionally, we may contract with other companies to provide limited services on our behalf such as packaging, mailing and delivering orders and processing event registration. From time to time, we may be required to provide personal information in response to a valid court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law. Unless prevented by law, we will notify you prior to the release of such information. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we, in good faith, believe to be unlawful. We may release certain personal information when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of others and ourselves.
How Information Is Used
You remain in control of your information. Express will not use or share the personal information we collect in ways unrelated to the purpose for which you provided the information without first obtaining your consent (opt-in). At the time you provide your information, you can choose whether you want to receive further communications about special offers, product information or other marketing messages. If we collect your information and you are not presented with a choice, that indicates the information you submit will only be used to fulfill your request. If you do opt-in to marketing communications from Express, you can opt-out at any time. All e-mail communications from us, such as newsletters, tell you how to stop receiving them.
Security Of Personal Information
Express uses a variety of safeguards to protect your information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. For example, we use internet and network security technology to prevent unauthorized parties from viewing any personal information transmitted to or from Express. We only provide access to your personal information to Express employees and other authorized parties on a “need to know” basis. Please be careful whenever sending personal information to Express via e-mail. E-mail commonly may not be a completely secure means of transferring information.
If you have any questions regarding our personal information handling practices and policies, please contact the franchising department at Express Employment Professionals International Headquarters.
Express Services Inc.
8516 NW Expressway
Oklahoma City, OK 73162
We will address your concern and attempt to resolve any problem.