Express Employment Professionals, along with 15 of its franchise locations across the United States, is donating a total of $125,000 to several nonprofits.
The donations are part of the Brand It Blue Initiative, an endeavor of the company’s philanthropic committee. The program is designed to give back to nonprofits that currently partner with Express’ more than 825 franchise locations.
“Every day, our talented teams provide hope through employment to members of their communities, and the Brand It Blue Initiative is just one more way we are working to make a difference,” said Bill Stoller, CEO and chairman of the board of Express Employment Professionals. “From collecting food for veterans or supporting those on the road to recovery from addiction to funding life-altering services to children in the Philippines, our franchisees invest in diverse causes that are close to their hearts. Express is honored to support the difference makers all across North America.”
Recipients of the Brand It Blue Initiative Awards were recently announced at Express’ Sales and Leadership Education Summit (SALESummit) held over three weekends at five locations. The $25,000 grand prize donation will be announced in February at the staffing company’s International Leadership Conference (ILC) in Nashville, Tennessee.
Below is a complete list of the nonprofits and the donation amounts they will receive from Express Employment Professionals:
- Catholic Charities, Salvation Army and Pathways 4 Youth-St. Cloud, Minnesota-$10,000
- Mel Trotter Ministries-Grand Rapids, Michigan-$10,000
- Ruel Foundation-Scranton, Pennsylvania-$10,000
- The Council on Recovery-Bellaire, Texas-$10,000
- Carousel Ranch-Santa Clarita, California-$10,000
- Stepping Stones-Menomonie, Wisconsin-$7,000
- Feed My Starving Children-Libertyville, Illinois-$7,000
- Feed Our Vets and Veterans Outreach Center-Utica, New York-$7,000
- Communities in Schools-Bay Area, Texas-$7,000
- Seeds of Grace and StandUp for Kids-Bremerton, Washington-$7,000
- Winona Area Public Schools Foundation-Winona, Minnesota-$3,000
- Helping Veterans and Families-East Indianapolis, Indianapolis-$3,000
- Generosity Feeds-Allentown, Pennsylvania-$3,000
- Ridden Word-Summerdale, Alabama-$3,000
- Women’s Resource Center of Durango-Durango, Colorado-$3,000