Express Employment Professionals is an award-winning staffing and recruitment franchise. If you’re looking for a smooth runway into business ownership, you’re in the right place.
As an Express Franchise Owner, you would help businesses recruit employees and make a positive impact in your community. Unlike many other franchises, Express operates during regular business hours, offering you a better balance between work and life. In addition to being a recession-resilient business model, Express has an impressive Average Unit Volume* (AUV):
- $4.2M for franchises open 2-5 years
- $6.4M for franchises open 2+ years
- $7.1M for franchises open 5+ years
Jumpstart the process by filling out the form below. Otherwise, keep reading to learn more about what it takes to become an Express Employment Franchise Owner.
Are you a good fit?
One of the most important things you’ll need is a knack for sales. Especially in the first few years after launching, you’ll be out in the community, making connections with businesses.
In fact, many Express Employment Professionals Franchise Owners come from a background in sales. However, if you’re driven and community-minded, you can always develop sales and leadership skills. Express offers plenty of training before and during your franchise journey.
In addition to these characteristics, there are a few financial requirements for opening an Express office, including:
- Net worth: $250K
- Liquid capital: $190K to $250K
Ready to get started or just want to learn more about the Express Staffing franchise opportunity? Here’s what the process of becoming a Franchise Owner looks like:
- Fill out the form below. This will get the ball rolling.
- Meet your Franchise Development Director. Put a face to the name on an introductory call.
- Explore for yourself. We’ll send you virtual materials so you can start processing all the details.
- Review our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). We’ll do this together and answer all your questions.
- Complete your Franchise Owner validation. Hear from others first-hand what it’s like to own an Express franchise.
- Meet us in Oklahoma. Visit Express HQ and meet the whole team who will be supporting you.
- Sign the Franchise Agreement. After this, it’s official. We’re ready to get started.
Now is the time
When you sign by March 15, 2024, you can save $40K on your franchise fee. There’s truly never been a better time to open an Express Employment Professionals. Fill out the form below to get started.
*For territories open more than 24 months, average sales in 2022 were $6,497,275. For territories open more than 60 months, average sales in 2022 were $7,194,784. First-year offices averaged $1,080,407 in annual sales according to Item 19 in the Franchise Disclosure Document. This statement is for information purposes only and is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy a franchise. The following states regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin. If you are a resident of one of these states, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure. MN Registration #F-1755.